Ideal for generating steam and heating gases and liquids in pressure vessels and tanks, flanged immersion heaters are hairpin-bent tubular elements welded or brazed into a flange and provided with electrical enclosures. Heatco flanged immersion heaters are available in a wide selection of flange sizes and with a variety of electrical enclosures.
Application Guidelines :
U Length: Up to 120"
Power ratings: Up to 400 kW
Flange material: Brass, Steel, or SS
Sheath material: Cu, Steel, SS, or Incoloy.
Industrial immersion heaters come in a standard set of basic configurations:
- Over the side - even heating of fluids or freeze protection
- Flange - for boilers and fluid tanks
- Pipe insert or bayonet - indirect heat to viscous materials such as those found in food manufacturing
- Circulation/in-line - fast-acting, low-wattage applications such as engine preheating
- Screw plug - fluids such as in rinse tanks, chemical baths and caustics Heating elements are also manufactured in a flat tubular configuration or a round tubular design.